Become Community Outreach
Assists with the development, planning, organizing, and coordinating engaging programs for various age groups. Assists in maintaining supply inventory for all programs or activities. Assists volunteer groups with park improvement projects.
As an outreach representative, promote the Bright Boy Foundation's mission, goals, purpose and programming throughout the service area to help recruit participants, sponsors, fundraising and volunteers.
- Assist and maintain positive relationships and partnerships with local youth service organizations and public and private schools in the community.
- Develop promotional materials and collateral for outreach programs and distribute to the community.
- Assist with the action plan to increase the number of schools and youth-serving organizations participating in the program and recruit new schools and youth-serving organizations.
- Assist in promoting the online mentoring program in schools and youth-serving organizations as needed.
- Assist in conducting annual events, fundraising events, and other outreach partner engagements with the goal of enrolling increasing numbers of transitioning youth in Bright Boy Foundation programs.
- Increase community and parent awareness to identify children or youth who are victims of bullying.